Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Merry Christmas Kwanza-akua

While something’s change others stay the same.  I find that the holiday season can bring the best and worst out people.  Some people give generously of themselves to serve man kind.  I have no delusions that I am not really in that category, but I like to think that I can do something nice every now and again.  Some take the season as an excuse to be in a hurry and act like there the only ones who matter.  I habitually find I think of very little other then what’s right in front of my face. 
            I often don’t think what I do matters in the world other then to Suki, and she the only one at the end of the day I care what she thinks.  So no comments on the frivolity that I enjoy.  Today it’s that I am a very lucky mom.  She makes me a better human that I was on my own.  I love nothing more then singing the jem theme song with her.  Or painting her nails, the right way, “mama base coat, polish, top coat and then drip drops”.  I know I created a beauty addict in training.  She’s amazing, silly, stubborn and my baby.

For this I am grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment