Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yu-Be Me-Be

I have been feeling uninspired as of late of things to blog.  I have not found anything so fun and new that I thought it was swoon worthy.  Iv been thinking a lot about the past and the path my life is on.  Some things still work, there comfort and warmth on a cold night.  While others are the really cute pair of shoes that pinch and you never wear but can't bring yourself to part with.  Cherish the things that are worth while and let the shoes that don't fit go.  Its time to think about things from the past that fit you life today and are still amazing.
Yu-Be is this awesome Japanese skin cream.  It has a mentholated smell that dissipates very quickly and works wonders.  Its a glycerin based cream so is wonderful for use in stressful weather.  This Japanese bird that climbed everest brought this stuff with her!  Thats an amazing testimonial I say.  I get chapped skin in the winter months and it always delivers stellar results.  I use it all over my body and face even, its that awesome.  Sephora has a little travel, (most the time) size in there store, otherwise online is the way to go.  Or do what I do and make it an excuse to hit Ujumias cuz I love the international district, and hum-bows make me happy.
All in all i think some good things are heading my way.  Iv gained some momentum in my life that feels good.  I can't wait till I can go back to yoga next month.  I am ready to give more of myself over to my practice and see what unfolds.  Chang is in the air, and I don't want to miss the opurtunity to make some magic.  Ps I can't post a picture, because I got a fancy new computer and can't work it, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of this post as well as how it fits me in the piece of "getting rid of the shoes that don' fit." I am looking forward and have some goals ahead of me that I look forward to trudging towards. Will be starting some self study classes in May and I have to get real disciplined to do that, but the places it will take me are very exciting. Hugs to you my friend and your little monkey!

    ReplyDelete