Friday, June 22, 2012

candy girl


As i promised my last post was all about my inner dark passenger, this time its bubble gum and rainbows.  Im tapping into the sunshine of my soul.  Iv been thinking of the things that make me happy, that make life a magical journey and Iv come up with a few things.  Nothing makes me as happy as seeing the sunshine play in the hair of my little girl.  She's the most wonderful silly human iv ever known and I'm proud to be her mother.  The feel of cashmere yarn thats is so luxurious and deliciously sumptuous that i love.  New nail polish is as thrilling as new box of crayons for this silly girl. I love the sunshine on my skin and the feeling of calm after yoga.  Cleaning the bathroom till all my problems disappear is a wonderful way to get out of self. So to the happy little things in life!
Im a nail polish junkie, news this is not.  However glitter polish is a hard thing to get right for sure, Debrah Lipman knows how to do it right.  Candy shop the birthday party in a bottle is so much fun i cant help but smile while looking at my hands.  It also has some good staying power as most glitter takes no time to flake off and be nasty.  I know I need to get my nails done, but you can see how happy the color is.  
Obsessive cumpulsive cosmetics, how awesome is that right?  Its a fun brand with lots of products but lip tar is the buzz.  A little dab will do ya and glides on like a gloss but dries to lip stick finish.  There are a ton of wonderful colors that are super pigmented for amazing color pay off.  I gotta say i haven't been this excited to try a new lip product like this in a while!
Life is not always fair, iv learned that lesson more then once.  What I do know is life is too short to not enjoy it while its hear.   Its ok to stick up for yourself, its not anyone else's job.  Go play in the grass, try something new and smile.  I say this more as a reminder to myself then anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment