Thursday, July 5, 2012

Poland, Who knew?


Happy summer in western washington!  MaMa loves the sun, makes me feel like singing from the roof tops!  I have high hopes the it may be around for a little bit.    I have been really loving that there has been so much color in the world it makes things feel like there is hope and beauty all around us.  I'm feeling optimistic  that there is going to be some new and wonderful things in the world, like being are on the brink of something  fabulous.  Well thats what I'm banking on that is.  As it stands I have discovered that I am wagging war on the most robust dandelions in the free world am I am loosing big time.  This is my life, how did I get hear?  But I do know new and fun things in the world of cosmetics and that I am good for if noting else.

Name 5 things that are rad about Poland?  Pottery, Pope John Paul whatever he was (Im not catholic don't judge), food with cabbage and iglots cosmetics.  Ok that was 4 but you give me another?  So Inglots is amazing for real.  I Love MAC, I'm a devote for sure, saying that Inglots is like the bees knees!  Its not a new brand but new to the usa and is available at the macy's.  I have heard much ado in the makeup blogs but not had the pleasure of playing.  Now that I can get my hot little hands on it I have to say I am in lust!  Its a line that feels a lot like MAC by way of variety in color and volume of product.    The cream eyeliner is so amazing I will sing it to the roof tops.  They have an great selection and works well and is sooo and worth the try.  Or at least in my humble opinion that is.  
 
I did a quick little look so you can see a little something.  I have used a base all over shadow base of batter up from the balm.  I have then etched out a little crease with the so hot sugarpill color in 2am.  Eyeliner gel in 87, with a touch of loose pigment to set, not that i felt it was way necessary.  Have to say it stood up to me crying and stayed on!  Some sugarpill,  inTako on brow and inner corner and smashing in no time!  Try it color is fun, and makes the world more interesting.
cheers
B

No comments:

Post a Comment